What is Fluimucil®A?
- Fluimucil®A is an anti-phlegm product that dissolves phlegm effectively1,2,3
- Its active ingredient is made from amino acids (N-acetylcysteine)
- It also has anti-oxidant4,5,6,7,8 and other properties that help to restore and strengthen lung functions
History of Fluimucil®A9
- It was first launched in 1965 by Zambon, a company with more than 100 years of experience in manufacturing pharmaceuticals
- It is manufactured in Zambon Switzerland Ltd. and distributed by EP Plus Group in Malaysia
- Used globally for more than 50 years
Who should use Fluimucil®A?
Fluimucil®A is suitable for children and adults who have persistent cough with excessive phlegm associated with lung infections include acute and chronic bronchitis